The Samsung S5560 is a brilliant touch screen phone which provides multitude of attributes that can aid its user professionally and also has high quality multimedia aspects for entertaining him/her. This phone is slender and trendy and due to its touch screen ability can compete with many high priced smart phones.
Some of its features are:
- Samsung S5560 has a 3-inch broad TFT resistive touch screen. It can portray up to 256K colours with high resolution – 240 by 400 pixels. Its physical dimensions are 108*52*13.2 mm and it weighs just about 95 grams which makes it a very light and pocketable phone. It has a GSM quad band coverage which can be used anywhere around the globe.
- Samsung S5560 has an installed accelerometer which can be used to tilt the viewing to landscape or portrait by tilting the phone. It has a Li-Ion battery which can guarantee up to 9.5 hours of talktime and 620 hours of standby time when fully charged.
- The most exciting attribute of this touch screen handset is its 5 megapixels camera (2592X1944 pixels) with LED flash, autofocus, smile and blink detection and image stabilizing features. The multimedia player can play popular audio and video formats and also has FM radio (RDS aided) which can be used to play local and national channels.
- It has Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP and USB 2.0 for high speed data transfers between computer/phone and also for connecting wireless stereo headsets. Also high speed net surfing can be done through EDGE, GPRS and Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g on XHTML, WAP and HTML compatible browsers.
- The Samsung S5560 runs on Samsung Touchwiz interface operating system and has an on-board storage memory of 78 MB. Memory can be expanded up to 16 GB through Micro SD memory cards. It also contains other features like calendar, alarm clock, office document viewer for viewing PDF, Word, Excel and PowerPoint files etc. which make it an able professional tool.